Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 110

Thread: More Bad Luck

  1. #81
    distantdrums
    Guest distantdrums's Avatar

    Post

    I only explained my post because I wanted to not because I had to. I really don't care that you don't believe me because Roger knows the truth. I think that you realize you were out of line and that you are just trying to show off in front of your friends here, who are a lot more polite than you are. I have already explained why I have not posted on other threads that are showing on the front page.

  2. #82
    distantdrums
    Guest distantdrums's Avatar

    Post

    Actually it's not so weird. I never said I was new to the system only to this board.

    I almost forgot, the board is beautifully done Roger. I love the pirate theme and the art that you've used. It's a very nice design.

  3. #83
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But you registered in April 2006 and are just now starting to post? Come on, that's more than a lil weird eh

  4. #84
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I almost forgot, the board is beautifully done Roger. I love the pirate theme and the art that you've used. It's a very nice design.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you Kris...Er I hate to ask but I don't reconize your handle, give me a hint, Are you from Florida? [img]redface.gif[/img]

    This is not a private board, but it is frequented by friends that I've known for a couple of years and when they sensed hostility from Jeff, then like true friends they stood up for me. I feel honored to have friends like that.

    Jeff, Geoff, Skunkboy or what ever his name is today, Has been banned from several boards, his posts have been edited & deleted by other moderators for his comments. He is the reason I quit posting on several boards. I got tired of his snipes, constant spelling & grammer corrections, & just negitive vibes he gives out. I let his comments stand, but I don't want or need anymore.

    I'm sorry you think the threads are inside jokes. Try "Last thing I bought", Or start a new one, We are always intrested in something new.

  5. #85
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hostboard ? Personal Message Boards ? The Jolly Roger

    I notice your board is in the PERSONAL MESSAGE BOARD category ROG! Kind of makes sense you would talk about personal stuff on a personal message board.
    When a stranger comes along and puts someone down for discussing personal stuff with personal friends on a personal message board, they are asking for a confrontation.

    Feigning innocence is just silly. Defending the stinker's actions, misses the point completely!

    You need a back-up moderator for when you aren't around bud!

    justmytwocents
    Gus

  6. #86
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OO OOO Pick me PICK me...ok probably not, since I would just boot ANYONE i thought was being derogatory [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] . Roger you have a golden heart in my book...Gus thanks so much for............well you know!!!
    You Boys are so AWESOME!!~! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #87
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *likes Gus's two cents*

  8. #88
    distantdrums
    Guest distantdrums's Avatar

    Post

    Defending the stinker's actions, misses the point completely!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gus Danger is this post directed at me? I thought I clearly stated I was not defending Geoff. What I understand is his anger after being called a pig and an idiot. If you provoke someone deliberately on a message board that is probably what you are going to get. I never said Geoff was right what I said was that Cherrysis was equally as wrong.

    What Geoff did wasn't right but does that make it ok for him to be attacked? And worse banned when other people are doing the same thing? I think being a board moderator has some responsibility and to state that you banned someone solely for using the b word when they were attacked in print on your board just doesn't hold a lot of fairness from where I sit. Especially because the whole thing reeks of being impartial for a friend.

    Just my opinion but apparently I am the only one here who sees it this way, and especially because I myself was attacked by the same person for expressing an opinion but I never defended Geoff.

  9. #89
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    Hostboard ? Personal Message Boards ? The Jolly Roger
    justmytwocents
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was just stating MY opinion.
    Gus

  10. #90
    distantdrums
    Guest distantdrums's Avatar

    Post

    It is great that you are stating your opinion but I am asking you if you directed that comment to me. Are you saying I was defending Geoff? I was not. Why is everyone here on the attack?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •